Are you looking to plan your next Girl Scout or youth outing or looking to plan a unique Birthday party? The Dinner Club can assist you in hosting a private Kids in the Kitchen session. Below is some information about these events:
- $27.99 per child which includes their take home dinner for a family of 4-6.
- Each child selects one meal from the current monthly menu.
- They receive training on safe food handling as well as a snack of fresh baked cookies and a drink. Outside food is allowed.
- Depending on the size of the group, it takes about 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Minimum of 10 guests
- Chaperones required (1 per 4 guests)
- Minimum age requirement 10
For more information or to plan your next private Kids in the Kitchen event, please contact us.contact us