Do you work at a school or a business where others would benefit from having The Dinner Club meals? We offer a free delivery program to schools and businesses. Freshly assembled meals are delivered in freezer tote bags that hold the meals at a safe temperature. A special discount is available for first-time deliveries on top of the free delivery (up to $30 off a meal package purchase). This program is available with minimum order requirements, and free delivery is based on location of school or business. Please email or call us for more information.contact us
Are you looking to plan your next Girl Scout or youth outing or looking to plan a unique Birthday party? The Dinner Club can assist you in hosting a private Kids in the Kitchen session. Below is some information about these events:
- $27.99 per child which includes their take home dinner for a family of 4-6.
- Each child selects one meal from the current monthly menu.
- They receive training on safe food handling as well as a snack of fresh baked cookies and a drink. Outside food is allowed.
- Depending on the size of the group, it takes about 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Minimum of 10 guests
- Chaperones required (1 per 4 guests)
- Minimum age requirement 10
For more information or to plan your next private Kids in the Kitchen event, please contact us.contact us
The Dinner Club now offers Flexible Sessions on Tuesdays and Thursdays. No reservation required! Come in between the hours of 12PM and 6PM and make up to 4 dinners of your choice to use that week or in the weeks ahead. Pick any meal from the current month menu (while supplies last). Each full-size dinner, which serves 4-6 people each, costs $27.99. You also have the option to split most of our dinners in half so that you get two dinners that serve 2-3 people each ($1 per meal split fee). This new option is a great opportunity to make 1 to 4 home-made dinners for your family. Come alone or with a friend - no reservation required!